Chicken Galoora Chicken Galoora

10/10

Awesome short, fun to watch and great animation.

The Pug Ninja The Pug Ninja

lmao

that was...retarded...but really really fun! I loved it! Good choice in music, lots of effort put in, great work!

FinalFantasy:Newgrounds 2 FinalFantasy:Newgrounds 2

More goodness!

Annother good addition to thie series! Not everything was sprites this time which was good, still funny and was as great as the original!

FinalFantasy:NewGrounds FinalFantasy:NewGrounds

If only...

I really wish that we could attack the n00bs like that lol. Nice work, animations limited with sprites I know but it was entertaining and funny. nice work!

Fred's Birthday Surprise Fred's Birthday Surprise

Lovely

That was lovely lol, good art, animated well and funny! Great work!

Gym Gym

Nice

Nice, better than alot Ive seen anyway, its got plenty of actual animation and good sound too! Movement was kinda jaggerd but still a good peice! Keep it up!

globb90 responds:

jaggerd ???

Briefs Switch Ad Briefs Switch Ad

Wow

Annother great enrty! Love this one! A total contrast to Zito lol, great graphics, great audio and funny! 10/10

Zito Zito

Awww!

lol god I loved this! Probably the cutest thing on NG, I felt like I was watchin TV! Great animation and great imagination lol.

Weird Dream Weird Dream

Niice!

Great animation, bit epileptic at times XD. Goes well nicely with the music too. God knows how you slept through that! XD

funnybunny55 responds:

I probably should have put a warning at the beginning of it

Gigawar Gigawar

hmmm

Speed it up a little and itll be ok. Maybe some music in there will help and your art isnt the best but stick to it and itll progress!